Tuesday 9 August 2016

Dupe for MAC Humid Eyeshadow

Ask any girl what it is to find a good bargain; she cant wait to share the news with her friends. This is exactly the feeling I am going through sitting here at my desk. While shooting my Deepika Padukone's makeup inspired Youtube video I needed a beautiful green eyeshadow which was the main color used on the eyelids and then stumbled upon two fantastically identical eyeshadows in my kit. Check them out below.



Left: Inglot Pearl 418 eyeshadow           Right: MAC Humid Eyeshadow
Swatch of MAC Humid on the ring finger and Inglot Pearl 418 on the middle finger

Swatch of MAC Humid on the ring finger and Inglot Pearl 418 on the middle finger

Top: MAC Humid    Bottom: Inglot Pearl 418

Both the colors are exactly the same but I must say there is a reason Inglot eyeshadows haven't found a place in every girls vanity even after being affordable. These eyeshadows are good for placing as the main eyelid color but compared to MAC and other popular eyeshadows sold online these just don't blend well on the lids and need to be worked in.

To conclude I would recommend buy the pearl eyeshadows which dont need to be blended into the crease  from Inglot, but for matte and satin shades choose a brand whose eyeshadows blend well.

Check out my video using MACs Humid eyeshadow to do a Deepika Padukone inspired Makeup

Love,
Dipti

.


No comments:

Post a Comment