Friday 7 June 2013

OOTD: Friday Denim Dressing


Hello Chikitas! So like I mentioned in my last post I am excited to do more & more OOTDs, for the new readers 'Outfit of the Day'. Had I been a little more prepared today, I could have also shot a 3 Minute Makeup Challenge, coz thats exactly how long I took to put my makeup on and get to the door. Ofcourse, at the door I realised "I need a pic...I need a pic..I need a pic!!!"

N here is the pic of what I wore today. Perfect Friday Dressing for work and a meeting post work:)

Denim Friday



2 string neckpiece




Bling for the arm



The week has  been so hectic being a social butterfly (literally flying from one place to the other everyday) 
I am so looking forward to the weekend. 

I plan to start working out from tomorrow, just like I plan every Friday:P

N yes I plan to do a tutorial sharing my May Favorites and a makeup tutorial on Kareena's look on the cover of Marie Claire June 2013...here is a copy of the cover. The video will be up next week on  my Youtube Channel






2 comments:

  1. love the string necklace and the cuff totally ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...Accessories can completely change a look.

    ReplyDelete