Friday 31 May 2013

OOTD (Outfit of the Day)

In a span of 3 years I am amazed at seeing the no. of people on the web talking about the personal style and showcasing it...two thumbs up for that.

In my case, my two absolute favorite stylist that inspired me to play around with fashion, have been the famous Sydne Summer and Jeannie Mai. Not sure how many of you are aware of them; if not check them out now:P

I tweeted Sydne yesterday saying she inspires me to do Outfit of the day blogposts and so here it is, a little tribute from me to her...'I am going to try and post my outfit of the day each day'...yay!!! and another bigger and louder YAY!!! cause I would love for you guys to send me pics of your Outfit of the day to post on my blog! Cant wait for your pics to be sent to me at diptidiva1@gmail.com. Until then checkout My Outfit of the day for today!


Wearing Express white pants 

The perfect cuff for a slender hand:)

My first white ring and its super pretty
Keep checking my blog for more such posts...muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment