Tuesday 28 January 2014

OOTD: Makeup for a Red Dress

Always pick out the Red dress from your wardrobe and wonder what makeup will go with it? I have a lot of my friends who go through the same makeup dilemma. Also I know a lot of you would like to flaunt a beautiful red lip with your red dress but not want to look like Red Riding hood. So here is a video that I have done with a very easy eye makeup tutorial and a beautiful red lip to compliment this look. 

Here are some pics and roll down to the bottom to watch the video.
   

Red Dress Makeup: The beautiful effect of the Essence of Beauty Circus Circus Highlighter

Love to create new colors out of the lipsticks I have & this one I did:)

Red Dress Look: This is the way I prefer my hair 


Red Dress Makeup: This is the look I had in the tutorial

The typical Selfie :-P




























No comments:

Post a Comment