Thursday 4 April 2013

Brunch OOTD:

Hubby & me have been finding ourselves so busy that even after a year of planning we could not make it to a date night, so what do we do? Make it a date day:) So we made the most of the Sunday we had together this week and headed out to brunch...finally lunch actually:P

I had 20 mts to get ready (husbands have no patience when you getting ready. they will remind you a 20 times that they are sitting with a stopwatch...grrr)
So here is what I managed in 20 mts:)

To see where I got the outfit & accessories scroll to the bottom.

Do let me know which shoes do you prefer; the green slip-ons or the biege wedges.

Quick & Easy 5 minute make up


Standing Tall & Pretty

Having some girly fun:)


...and some more twirling


Shoes

Dress: Ritu Kumar  -LabelNecklace: BandraShoes: Elie Tahari (Brown)Old Navy (Green)






No comments:

Post a Comment