Our Munni knows how to glam up the Red Carpet wherever she goes and her presence at The Marrakech Film Festival was no less. I wonder which other item girl of her stature would dare to carry the same avatar off screen and on an International platform like this; but trust Malaika Arora to do it gracefully. The beautiful nude and green lehenga is a Manish Malhotra Creation.
To re-create this look:
1. Apply your a primer followed by your foundation
2. For the eyes: Fill in your eyebrows. Prime the eyes and follow with a orange brown color like Mac's texture on the eyelids. Follow with a frost champagne eyeshadow in the inner corners of the eyes. Taking a dark green eyeshadow that matches her blouse color use it in the outer V of the eye. Use a cork shade to blend in the crease ending with a velvet finish champagne color on the brow bone. For the lowerlash line use the orange brown shade used for the lids in the centre and the green eyeshadow on the outer edge and smudge with the pencil brush the without losing the champagne color in the inner corner of the eyes. Line the tight line and waterline with a kohl pencil and apply 2 coats of mascara.
3. Using an under eye concealer complete your base make up.
4. Contour you face. To see how you can highlight and contour your face Click Here
5. Apply a pinkish coral blush like NYX's Summer Peach followed by a highlighter.
6. For the lips apply your favorite pinkish coral lip shade and now you are all ready to rock the Red Carpet.