Tuesday 5 February 2013

Valentines Day Makeup


Hi Divas!

So once again I collaborated with my fellow Youtubers because we thought of creating couple of Valentines Day looks for yous and offer you guys with multiple options to choose from:)

The whole look was created with an inspiration from the neckpiece I bought in Goa which I was wearing on my dress.

My camera stopped recording and I had no idea. So here are the products used.
Concealer: Kryolan
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in Toast
Maybelline Compact powder in Sand Biege
Eyebrow Pencil: Lancome, Le Khol Krayon
Maybelline Colossal Kajal
Faces Purple Pencil Eyeliner
Lakme Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Estee Lauder Sun n Sea Bronze Goddess Pallete
Nyx Glitter Mania
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
Bare Minerals Warmth Bronzer
Coastal Scents 78 Eyeshadow and Blush Combo pallette for Blush
Oriflame Lipstick in Sweet Pink
Elizabeth Arden Lip Gloss in 19 Pink Pout


Hope you guys like what we all have to share with you. Here are some pics with the video at the end. Enjoy!



Purple and Gold Glitter Makeup 




No comments:

Post a Comment