Monday 21 January 2013

What's in my Travel Make-up bag?


My recent vacation to Goa was awesome. It was a much deserved vacation I took after 2 years. Goa is a beautiful beach destination in western India and all one thinks of doing there is relaxing with some good food and drinks and I did just that.

Also in true blogger style I kept changing my outfits for day and night (pics coming soon). I loved every bit of dressing myself up and clicking pics to share with you guys and all this wouldn't have been possible had I not filled my Travel Make up bag with some essential items.  

As I sign off leaving you guys with the video to show you what all I carried with me, I must give a special mention to my Neutrogena SPF 50 sunscreen that let me return home without a  Goa tan.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment